This listing is has the option of MALE, FEMALE and JUNIOR cut, please ensure you select the correct cut as well as size.
Whilst we try to hold some stock in the sizes shown in the choices above we have patterns to make them in other sizes in 2″ incriments to 60″ in the MALE and 50″ in the FEMALE. In the JUNIORS we also have patterns for 22″ and 24″. If you require any of these alternative sizes simply order the correct cut and then select any size, then at the payment screen add a note confirming the size you would actually like to have made.
BETTER MOISTURE MANAGEMENT
With FASTRAX FASTWIK fabric absorbed perspiration does not remain within the garment but is passed through maintaining the weight of the vest and maintaining comfort for better performance. Without this, Moisture Management capability, in hot conditions, trapped moisture may heat up leading to unnecessary fatigue and again a poorer performance. In cold conditions trapped moisture would drop in temperature leaving you cold and uncomfortable.
- Absorb perspiration much more readily leaving your body drier, more comfortable.
- Feel softer to the touch
- Anti-static effect will cling less
- Greater levels of comfort, far less danger of chafing and that means less danger of nipple rub, burn or similar
- Will not ‘grey’ or dull with wearing and washing as with other fabrics
- Resists creasing
- Wash well and dry quickly
- Moisture management capability means it remains true to its original weight longer and is chafe resistant
Machine wash 30°
Do not use fabric conditioner
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Please note: Whilst we do hold some stock of this item for immediate despatch orders can take anywhere from 3 – 4 weeks depending on current stock levels.
For size guide CLICK HERE