This listing has the option of MALE and FEMALE cut, please ensure you select the correct cut as well as size.
This sublimated vest, sporting the latest kit design requested by Ilkley Harriers, has no seams to rub you and no prints that come off in the wash
BETTER MOISTURE MANAGEMENT
With FASTRAX FASTWIK fabric (woven in the UK) absorbed perspiration does not remain within the garment but is passed through maintaining the weight of the vest and maintaining comfort for better performance. Without this, Moisture Management capability, in hot conditions, trapped moisture may heat up leading to unnecessary fatigue and again a poorer performance. In cold conditions trapped moisture would drop in temperature leaving you cold and uncomfortable.
- Absorb perspiration much more readily leaving your body drier, more comfortable.
- Feel softer to the touch
- Anti-static effect will cling less
- Greater levels of comfort, far less danger of chafing and that means less danger of nipple rub, burn or similar
- Will not ‘grey’ or dull with wearing and washing as with other fabrics
- Resists creasing
- Wash well and dry quickly
- Moisture management capability means it remains true to its original weight longer and is chafe resistant
Machine wash 30°
Do not use fabric conditioner
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Please note: These are made to order in our UK based factory so it can take anywhere from 3 – 4 weeks for your vest to be ready.
For size guide CLICK HERE